RULES & REGULATIONS
Attendance & Leave
Rules & Regulations
- This Dairy is to be brought to school.
- Pupils must be in the school premises 5 minutes before the bell. Late comers should get the late attendance record signed by their parents.
- Jewellery must not be worn to school.
- Pupils are responsible for the safety of their own belongings. This school cannot assume any responsibility for the loss of the pupil’s belongings.
- Writing and scribing on the walls, dirtying the classrooms, damaging any material is forbidden. Things damaged by the children must be paid for at the direction of the Principal.
- No private tuitions by school stall will be permitted without the approval of the Principal.
- Politeness and courtesy of speech and conduct are expected from the pupil. Every pupil is urged to contribute to the high moral and spiritual standards set for the school by his/her manners and conduct.
- Parents who seek information or who wish to make some complaints should do so to the Principal and not to the class teacher.
- Parents and guardians are requested not to meet their children or interview their teachers during class hours without permission from the Principal.
- Collection by pupil for any purpose whatever requires the Principal prior sanction.
- Parents are requested not to give any money to their children expect on written request from the school.
- Parents are requested to co-operate in the work of the school by enforcing regularity, punctuality and discipline by taking daily interest in the children’s progress. They should check the dairy and their home-work set and the home-work is done.
- A record of the dress of the parents and guardians is maintained in the school office. Any change of address should be communicated without delay.
- The school reserves the right to dismiss pupils on ground to irregular attendance, habitual late application, disobedience to teacher and kind of malpractice or objectionable behaviour not in keeping with the discipline of the school, inside the permission or elsewhere.
- Parents are requested to read the rules carefully and see that they are followed. Please not that the rules are subject to modification in the interest of the pupil and the school.